Sunday, January 23, 2011

Brrrrrr! Good day to stay inside and paint. -0- degrees -14 tonight

And I get to help my sister Sue tonight teach figure skating at the Salmon River Skate School in Pulaski. The coldest rink on the planet!

For now I am continuing to paint on "Homecoming Hug", moving into the hair and shirt.

This evening, after skating, I will work on "No Greater Friend - No Worse Enemy".

Still working on that scarf. Lots of dots. Dot, dot, dot, sharpen; dot, dot,dot, sharpen; again and then some!

Just going to show you a cropped image of "Lcpl Prevart Janvier and his Sandbags"
Well I guess that didn't work out right. So this one didn't show the new cropping I did in Picassa. I'll keep trying.

Other news. I had a very pleasant conversation with Steve Kern at the Everson Museum of Art. He suggested I may need a larger facility than theirs due to the physical restraints of their community room and scheduling issues. He suggested the NYS Fairgrounds. That was a second venue for the Central NY area and probably even better. Spoke with Fred Peirce, PR Director. Sounds promising to tie in with the Memorial Watch Fires. More on this later. Got to contact a few more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment