Monday, March 4, 2013

A Date To Remember

Up and coming date to remember on March 18, 2013 at the Rome Art & Community Center at 308 West Bloomfield St Rome, NY 13440 315-336-1040. Again, I will be presenting my painting series with all their stories from 6:00 to 7:30 pm.  I have invited area VFW's, American Legions, Marine Corp Leagues, Military Recruiting Offices, the Mayor of Rome, Joseph Fusco, Congressman Dan Maffai, Senator Chuck Schumer, NYS Senator John DeFrancisco  NYS Assemblyman, Bill Magnarelli.  Their stories have become my mission to teach.

"A Military Series - A Parent’s Perspective” is for the American Citizen.  As a parent, I have one foot in the Military world and the other in the civilian world in which there is a disconnect that needs to be bridged. The paintings in this series cross bridges by teaching the average American Citizen what our heroes in the Military the families that proudly stand behind them are sacrificing daily to keep us free and protected. As much as they protect us we need to discover and learn their honorable purpose in making a difference in this world."

 To all my blog, Facebook and web followers, I am cordially inviting you to come be a part of "A Military Series - A Parent's Perspective. Please come, because this "Marine Momma" has a story to tell America.

No comments:

Post a Comment