Friday, September 30, 2011

Final on "Daddy Don't Go" and progression on "Got You In My Sight"

"Daddy Don't Go" is finished and on its way to getting framed. 

I will be calling Major David Schreiner to show him the finished work.  We had a discussion when I was first working on it.  I have a few more to ask.  Addison is now 5.  Such sorrowful eyes.  I know her daddy loves her. 




It reminds me we have quite a few new additions this deployment to Forest's 3/6 battalion.  The next painting coming up will be about those things that keep us going during deployment called, "While You Were Out".  We will keep little reminders close by like a bracelet or dog tag for a mom or fiance or wife.  Some of the guys will put photos under their helmets (Forest tells me the photos don't last long because of the sweat-ewhh!).  Some will have a photo of a new baby born in the US during the months of deployment.  Just wait until homecoming- Awhh!  These little ones are just so sweet.  And we are all praying for a quick and safe return home.    I am still looking for the rest of the babies pictures and getting permission to use the images for        this painting, so more to come. 

"Got You In My Sight", The image is due to go to the Gamblin Paint company before the end of the day.  I will be putting the finishing touches on the weapon.  It is just a cool angle to look at. 

Big demo day at work.  I will be starting another PanPastel with Cpl Bryan Bullock(Cool angle on this one too).  Looking forward to this one on Velor Board.  Got to go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment