Sunday, January 29, 2012

Almost Final on a "A Time For Peace"

Coming along on "A Time for Peace".  I just have to be patient for the gel mediums.  The colors are coming in quite nicely.  What do you think? 

I have more to address.  During homecoming I presented my work to the 3/6 Battalion of which 13 of the 16 paintings were my subjects and to the families as each wave came through.  The people from the National Museum of the Marines that is under construction in Jacksonville, NC met with me to view the work.  There are several presentations that I will be able to give connected with them.  Working out details for now.  The 2nd Marine Division will have 4 of my paintings over the next year on the covers of their magazines and I am planning on attending their conventions.  Locally, I have presented my work at the VFW in North Syracuse with the North Syracuse Artguild.  More presentations to come and I will add some pages on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment