Friday, August 19, 2011

This weekends presentation for "And We Prayed"

Well the presentations are about to begin here in the Central NY area.  This weekend I will give a 10 minute presentation in a service at the Wesleyan Church, on 5 Baum Road in Mallory, New York 13103. 315-676-4792.  I will have a short opportunity to share with Pastor Greg and the people in this church about my two paintings, "And We Prayed".  4% of our population here in the United States of America are currently serving in the military.  1% are currently in harms way right now; my son is among them.  I will have the opportunity to share their miracle and how prayer is answered.  For family members we are constantly praying and so are our sons and daughters and we invite you to pray also.  With every person that commits to praying for them I remind Forest of the thousands that are praying for him everyday when he calls me  As for me and my family of prayer warriors, "We believe in the "Power of Prayer!". 

Thank you Pastor Greg and your congregation for letting me be a part of your service.  

The two side by side paintings are framed and ready to show.    More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment